GUIDING YOU TO AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE
We are pleased to announce that we have contracted with Covering Kids and Families of Indiana.
Finding and applying for health insurance is hard – especially now. We get that. Our mission is to help not only children and families, but everyone. We can help Hoosiers get through the process. We can help you obtain the coverage you need.
Think of us as health insurance guides. We’ll guide you down the road to good, affordable health coverage. Here are just a few of the things we can help you do:
- Apply for health insurance coverage programs such as Marketplace, Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP), Hoosier Healthwise, and Medicaid.
- Deal with any problems you may have signing up for or using your health insurance.
- Understand how to use your health insurance.
- Sign up for and keep your health coverage.
- Take care of follow up issues or concerns.
Our help is free and open to everyone. We get no money for signing you and your family up. Our advice is based entirely on your personal needs and situation. We’re here only to make sure you and your family get the right coverage.
We’re Certified Indiana Navigators. We want to build a healthy community where everyone can see a doctor when they need to, and can get the checkups that will keep them healthy. We care about your good health. It really is that simple.
Covering Kids & Families of CAPWI serves Benton, Fountain, Montgomery, and Warren counties. If you have any questions, we are available to help. For further information, you may contact Elaina Smith at 765-761-0727 or via email at email@example.com.
To learn more about Covering Kids and Families visit: http://www.ckfindiana.org/