Get Covered. Stay Covered.
Covering Kids & Families of Indiana (CKF) helps Hoosiers apply for and understand healthcare coverage programs.
Some of these programs include the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP), Hoosier Healthwise, Medicaid, and Marketplace plans. Our certified Indiana Navigators are here to help with your unique coverage needs.
We are a completely free resource who works for you, not an insurance company. Our goal is to simplify the process for getting covered and staying covered, helping you every step of the way. There are many reasons healthcare coverage is so important.
- Are protected from unexpected high medical costs
- Stay healthy with access to free preventative care
- Miss less work and activities
- Live longer with a better quality of life
- Protect the health of those around them
- Have health needs identified and treated early
- Start strong in school and have fewer absences
- Are more likely to graduate high school and college
- Make higher wages as adults
- Learn healthy habits that last a lifetime
Get free, expert help with healthcare coverage and insurance!
Connect with your local certified Indiana Navigator
Call our toll-free phone line at (888) 975-4253.
Residents of Benton, Fountain, Montgomery, Parke, Vermillion, and Warren Counties may contact Elaina Smith directly at (765) 761-0727 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual appointments are available!
Have you had a loss of health insurance as a result of COVID-19?
We can help answer any questions you have and help you apply for healthcare coverage. Complete the CKF COVID-19 Relief Assistance Referral below to be connected with our Healthcare Navigator.