GET COVERED. STAYED COVERED.
- Are protected from unexpected high medical costs
- Stay healthy with access to free preventative care
- Miss less work and activities
- Live longer with a better quality of life
- Protect the health of those around them
- Have health needs identified and treated early
- Start strong in school and have fewer absences
- Are more likely to graduate high school and college
- Make higher wages as adults
- Learn healthy habits that last a lifetime
Connect with your local certified Indiana Navigator:
- Call our toll-free phone line at (888) 975-4253.
- Residents of Benton, Fountain, Montgomery, Parke, Vermillion, and Warren Counties may contact Elaina Smith directly at (765) 761-0727 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual appointments are available!