The one-stop concept allows customers to access multiple services and products from a single location, including:
- Unemployment Insurance (Uplink)
- Work registration and labor exchange (Indiana Career Connect)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA)
- E-learning opportunities (Skill Port)
- Skill assessments
- Career counseling
- Skill development workshops (Job search, Resume, Interviewing, etc.)
- Tuition assistance for occupational skills training
- Supportive services
The full service center in Lafayette features an open design concept with numerous computer work stations available for individual customer use. There are also classrooms for in-house skill enhancement workshops and a computer lab for training in keyboarding, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Using Social Media and more.
Community Action Program is responsible for coordinating the integrated services in the WorkOne West Central office in Lafayette. We also maintain four Express centers located in Crawfordsville, and Monticello and four access sites in Delphi, Frankfort, Oxford, and Williamsport.
Proteus, a National Farmworker Jobs Program offers job training, healthcare, and assistance to individuals who have been employed in agriculture within in the past 2 years. For more information about their services visit the Proteus website